7.22.2007

All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions.

First posts are always the most difficult. There's a nervous anticipation in introductions that always makes me look like an asshole. And really, the internet is the worst forum for 'verbal' manifestation because it conveys little to no emotion. Nervous anticipation and sarcasm often makes the poster come off as a schmuck. I think this is why my generation is communicatively defective. ( lol? much) Stereotypical Jewish dysphemisms should be used more regularly in day to day conversation. 'The Prince' is killing me. Metaphorically of course, but really isn't ink and paper the best kind of blade? But I'm past all of that, now I just want to know why rising high school juniors (or anyone really) needs to know 15th century Italian politics. Sure it's semi-applicable to the modern era, but the critique is murder. Damn you Machiavelli, damn you.

No comments: