9.24.2007

Can nothing go on forever?

So I'm fucked royally. Why does there have to be so much History? even though sometime's it's nice to let the past catch up, I don't think that the Burgundians would mind so much if we forgot a little bit about them. Sometime's my OCD switches off at just the wrong moment. And there are 28 terms that I can't meet. It'd be a lot easier if there was some peer pressure, but my friends are just too goddamn nice. Those Whores. Smart whores though; (wasn't I supposed to be the smart one in this equation?). I seem to be contradicting myself too much lately, and letting old me catch up with new me. And is this Aspergers? or just really shitty social skills? I think those are genetic too cause I look like homecoming queen at family reunions. And I miss you, like a whole lot. You've got no idea just come save me please? I don't think I'm cut out for this. This. Is just. Another. Bull. Shit. Town. 160 days?

No comments: