1.12.2008

dream maker, heart breaker

Baby, I keep telling myself, you got nothing but your dreams; and they’re not going to help. Plus, I hate being called baby unironically. But, now I’m free falling. I’m no small town girl but that city’s still longing ( these suburbs just aren't satisfying). Steel guitars sliding on the radio, I’m desperately trying but: lord knows, I can’t change. My sneakers will slap the pavement underfoot, if they have to; and these tests scored might just give me a shot. I'm through with caring about my 30 year problems. Right now getting out of here is all I’ve got to keep me breathing. Worrying about right now is enough. ( head spinning grip too tight control slips through my fingers and heartbeats racing three times faster head's too full to think ) 95 days left

No comments: