7.23.2008

anxiety. anxieties.

old journal entries sum up present day fears so well, are you ready to remember yet? am I?

" The Glue holding us together is crumbling. Gone. We were always together. Siamese twins, joined at the hip. But Siamese twins can be separated. and are. And I notice it, but you don't. You keep moving on. Maybe I was the only one who saw us like that. Siamese twins? What happens when the connection is broken? I'm replaced, again, I'm replaced. And you forget. But I can't. Why can't I forget? My entire life is memories now. Maybe to make up for all the memories you don’t pay attention to. But why me? Why am I forgotten? replaced? burdened? These memories should be yours too. Can they be erased? I know it’s too late to start over here. Can I go somewhere else? somewhere far? somewhere where you’ll know how much you’ve taken me for granted. But i know it wont happen. Because I’m always there to be taken for granted. And I don’t know how to change. I don’t know how to erase the memories. I don’t know how to replace you. I don’t know how to crumble the glue myself, instead of letting you do it all. I don’t know how to separate. how to change. to be gone. "

No comments: