7.12.2008

i was bored before i even began

the build has begun
a rushing list of to do's
casually preparing for a climax
that none of us are ready for
-
i have no idea what to act
now or ever
boredom isn't a choice now,
my mind is empty of option and inspiration
-
i am lost within myself, and safe within my pillows
a two hour staring contest with white canvas isn't helping
and my confidence is chipping
you know, again.
-
and the baby steps taken cross football fields of time
hurling forward, stretching backward
terrified and terrible
empty
-
always empty
mad
in my self
fingertips catching and clawing at the edge
-
the dirt nestles under nails
flung in my face
falling over my options
obscuring my answers
-
i don't like sister's friends
because she's too much like me
and i don't want her to feel
what i have felt

No comments: